Jambeaux, everyone!!! Harambe! This week, Lee continues his megaseries of retrospectives of the Disney Resorts. Today, we discuss the history of the Polynesian Village Resort. Also, we discuss numerous news articles surrounding unfortunate events that have happened on Disney properties.
Welcome to another episode of the Magic Our Way podcast, a New Orleans based Disney fan podcast. Thank you for listening to our show and we hope it brings a smile to your face. Your feedback is appreciated and we are committed to listening to our audience.
MOWICAN ROLL CALL
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast.
We discuss a myriad of unfortunate events that have taken place on Disney properties. The insane thing is that a lot of these events happened within a month timeframe. It has been a rather dark time for Disney resorts at the moment. To lighten the mood, we discuss paying for early entry into Toy Story Land. Below are the articles we discuss.
- Body found in burning car: https://www.wftv.com/news/local/body-found-in-burned-car-in-disney-mini-golf-parking-lot-officials-say/815703431
- Another death – vat of oil: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/disney-world-accident-worker-dies-falls-into-vat-of-oil-today-2018-08-15/
- Guest poisoned at Disneyland Paris pool: https://people.com/home/disneyland-paris-poisoned-new-york-hotel-pool/
- Cast Member and Lost Finger: http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/a-cast-members-amputated-finger-could-cost-walt-disney-world-10000-in-osha-fines/
- Paying for extra hours Toy Story Land: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic-toy-story-land/
THE HUB – Polynesian Resort Retrospective Part One
On this episode, we present a retrospective of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort in Walt Disney World. This show continues a series of retrospective shows by Lee regarding the history of various Disney Hotels.
Opened with the Walt Disney World Resort on October 1, 1971, the Polynesian Resort, much like the Contemporary, has seen numerous changes and additions from the change to the lobby of the Great Ceremonial House to the addition of waterside bungalows.
Listen to our memories of this iconic Disney resort and share your own. Any comments? Share them at email@example.com. Your opinions are always welcome on our show. Seriously, every opinion is welcome.
For more audio, video, and live content subscribe to the FREE Magic Our Way podcast. – iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, & Blubrry.
Follow us at the following:
We are now part of the BS Podcast Network. Check out the network of unique niche content here: https://bspodcastnetwork.com/. “We speak our minds so you don’t have to.”
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- PodBean – http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/apxng-3bc94/Magic-Our-Way—Artistic-Buffs-Talkin’-Disney-Stuff
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
- TuneIn Radio – http://tunein.com/radio/Magic-Our-Way-p861329/
- iHeart Radio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Magic-Our-Way–Artis-27722303/
Discover your local podcast community with the Satchel Podcast Player! Satchel is the world’s first podcast player that allows you to discover both locally sourced and locally focused podcasts right in your hometown. Listen Local and download the player at www.SatchelPlayer.com
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com. Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
Give us a listen, ya’ heard! Click the link to listen now. Thanks for watching and listening! -Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli