We continue our discussion on our 2019 Disneyland Trip. For this episode, it is All About the Food! We discuss our experience at Trader Sam’s and the Blue Bayou Restaurant and much, much more! Plus, we discuss booking advance dining reservations only through My Disney Experience. This is part 1 of 2.
What did you think about our discussion? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your opinions are always welcome on our show. Seriously, every opinion is welcome.
Give it a listen, ya’ heard! We appreciate your support.
-Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli
Follow us at the following:
We are now part of the BS Podcast Network. Check out the network of unique niche content here: https://bspodcastnetwork.com/. “We speak our minds so you don’t have to.”
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- PodBean – http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/apxng-3bc94/Magic-Our-Way—Artistic-Buffs-Talkin’-Disney-Stuff
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
- TuneIn Radio – http://tunein.com/radio/Magic-Our-Way-p861329/
- iHeart Radio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Magic-Our-Way–Artis-27722303/
Discover your local podcast community with the Satchel Podcast Player! Satchel is the world’s first podcast player that allows you to discover both locally sourced and locally focused podcasts right in your hometown. Listen Local and download the player at www.SatchelPlayer.com.
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com. Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
MOWICAN ROLL CALL
The Magic Our Way podcast is a New Orleans based Disney-fan podcast that has been in production since November 2012. Danny, Kevin, Eli, and Lee discuss all things Disney from the theme parks to the movies and much, much more. We allow all opinions (and not just the sugary, fluffy ones) to be voiced on the podcast and we always look at all sides of a topic. The “Pleasure Island of Disney-fan podcasts” is good for your morning and afternoon commute and all times in-between, but not at bedtime because we’ll keep you up!
THE QUEUE: TAs and ADRs
- Starting 10-12, guests and travel agents will only be able to reserve Advance Dining Reservations online in their My Disney Experience website or app.
THE HUB – All About the Food, Part 1
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast. The Magic Our Way Podcast, Magic Our Way LLC, Kevin, Danny, Eli, and Lee do not own the rights to some of the sound clips in this show.