Jambeaux, everyone!!! Harambe! For this Valentine’s Day special episode, we are playing the MOWlywed game! It is our Disney-fied version of the Newlywed Game. And, for our pilot episode of this game, we have the honor of featuring three couples well-known to the MOWican Nation: Andy and Aimee, The Roberges, and The Herchers.
Welcome to another episode of the Magic Our Way podcast, a New Orleans based Disney fan podcast. Thank you for listening to our show and we hope it brings a smile to your face. Your feedback is appreciated and we are committed to listening to our audience.
On today’s show, we have Kevin, Danny, Lee of Magical Moments Vacations, and Eli of ivorycomics.com.
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast.
The MOWlywed Game: Valentine’s Day Special
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! For this episode of the Magic Our Way podcast we are playing the MOWlywed game, which is our Disney-fied version of the classic Newlywed Game. We lined three well-know couples from the MOWican Nation to compete for prizes and have fun.
Team Shades: From right here in New Orleans, we present Andy and Aimee, who can be heard most recently on Moana & Sexism: A Movie Review – MOW #143 and on their Walt Disney World trip report show MOW #112.
Team Trader Sams: From the Northeast part of the country, we present The Roberges, Rachel and Josh, who can be heard most recently on MOW #135, where they talk about their Disneyland trip report. But, most notably, they were the stars of our very first major YouTube offering, “The Race,” which documented the Lee vs. Josh race at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
Team MOWnonymous: From Michigan, we present the Herchers: Rachelle and Richard, who can be heard most recently on MOW #146 where they review Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. In fact, the husband can be heard almost every week on the podcast, as the voice of the Magic Our Way podcast.
Some sample questions you will hear are as follows:
- When makin’ whoopee, how would you describe your husband’s performance: Fantasmic, Illuminations, or Wishes?
- Would your wife be most likely to describe your personality as Prince Charming, the Beast, Mike Wazowski, or Goofy?
- Under no circumstances, which family member would you not bring on a Disney vacation?
- What’s the best ride to steal a kiss on?
What did you think about our game show? Any comments? Share them at email@example.com.
For more audio, video, and live content subscribe to the FREE Magic Our Way podcast. – iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, & Blubrry.
Follow us at the following:
We are now part of the BS Podcast Network. Check out the network of unique niche content here: https://bspodcastnetwork.com/. “We speak our minds so you don’t have to.”
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- PodBean – http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/apxng-3bc94/Magic-Our-Way—Artistic-Buffs-Talkin’-Disney-Stuff
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
- TuneIn Radio – http://tunein.com/radio/Magic-Our-Way-p861329/
Discover your local podcast community with the Satchel Podcast Player! Satchel is the world’s first podcast player that allows you to discover both locally sourced and locally focused podcasts right in your home town. Listen Local and download the player at www.SatchelPlayer.com.
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com
Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
Give us a listen, ya’ heard! Click the link to listen now.
Thanks for watching and listening!
-Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli