We continue our series of Disneyland 2019 trip report shows. For this episode, we present a couple of attraction comparisons and memorable stories from our trip.
What did you think about our discussion? Do you have any questions you would like to ask us about this trip? Let us know at email@example.com. Your opinions are always welcome on our show. Seriously, every opinion is welcome.
Give it a listen, ya’ heard! We appreciate your support.
-Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli
Follow us at the following:
We are now part of the BS Podcast Network. Check out the network of unique niche content here: https://bspodcastnetwork.com/. “We speak our minds so you don’t have to.”
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- PodBean – http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/apxng-3bc94/Magic-Our-Way—Artistic-Buffs-Talkin’-Disney-Stuff
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
- TuneIn Radio – http://tunein.com/radio/Magic-Our-Way-p861329/
- iHeart Radio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-Magic-Our-Way–Artis-27722303/
Discover your local podcast community with the Satchel Podcast Player! Satchel is the world’s first podcast player that allows you to discover both locally sourced and locally focused podcasts right in your hometown. Listen Local and download the player at www.SatchelPlayer.com.
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com. Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
MOWICAN ROLL CALL
On today’s show, we have Kevin, Danny, Eli of www.ivorycomics.com, and Lee of www.magicalmomentsvacations.com. Also, we welcome back long-time MOWican, travel partner, and Keeper of MOWiki, Officer MOWican, aka Kirk to share in our stories.
The Magic Our Way podcast is a New Orleans based Disney-fan podcast that has been in production since November 2012. Danny, Kevin, Eli, and Lee discuss all things Disney from the theme parks to the movies and much, much more. We allow all opinions (and not just the sugary, fluffy ones) to be voiced on the podcast and we always look at all sides of a topic. The “Pleasure Island of Disney-fan podcasts” is good for your morning and afternoon commute and all times in-between, but not at bedtime because we’ll keep you up!
THE HUB – Stories & Comparisons, Disneyland Trip 2019
- Radiator Springs Racers vs Test Track 2.0
- Tom Sawyer Island vs Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Eli’s Lost Luggage
- and many, many more stories!
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast. The Magic Our Way Podcast, Magic Our Way LLC, Kevin, Danny, Eli, and Lee do not own the rights to some of the sound clips in this show.