Magic Our Way #112
Walt Disney World Trip Report with Andy and Aimee
Jambeaux, everyone!!! Welcome to another episode of the Magic Our Way podcast. We are a New Orleans based Disney fan podcast. We appreciate your listening to our show and we hope it brings a smile to your face. We also appreciate your feedback and are committed to listening to our audience.
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast.
THE QUEUE: Updates to Walt Disney World’s Fastpass System.
In the QUEUE, Lee talks about the recent upgrades and changes to the Walt Disney World Fastpass system that have come online recently including the perks and downsides.
THE HUB: Walt Disney World Trip Report with Andy and Amy
Fellow MOWicans, ladies, and gentlemen. In the HUB, we present the last of our current series of shows with Andy and Aimee. It is their Walt Disney World Trip Report.
Andy and Aimee are old podcasting friends from our And Another Thing podcast days. They have recently taken a trip down to Walt Disney World and have renewed their love for the place.
They are a couple who wasn’t sure if they could go to Walt Disney World because they were not kids themselves OR they did not have kids to bring. Needless to say, after this trip and after our encouragement, their thoughts on this subject drastically changed.
On this episode, we present a series of mini-segments in which we discuss various topics based around their trip. The following are the topics we cover.
- They offer their thoughts regarding being a couple without kids in Walt Disney World. There had been apprehension about going by themselves because they felt that it wasn’t for them since they didn’t have kids. They did not think they could go and enjoy themselves as adults. This segment is not for our listeners, but rather for the friends of our listeners.
- They talk about their stay at All Star Music.
- They talk about their experience at Disney Springs.
- We also talk about their trip off-property to Universal Studios Orlando and their experience at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Learning from the experience of this trip, they talk about what they would do differently the next time they travel to Walt Disney World.
- They talk about what parks they visited. They made it to all of the Walt Disney World parks with the exception of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
What did you think about our discussion? Any comments? Share them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL MEDIA and MORE!
Follow us at the following:
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com
Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
Give us a listen, ya’ heard! Click the link to listen now.
Thanks for watching and listening!
-Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli