Jambeaux, everyone!!! Harambe! On this episode, we discuss whether or not the Disney Dining Plan, as of March 2018, is worth it or not worth it. This is part 3 in a series of Worth It or Note Worth episodes.
Welcome to another episode of the Magic Our Way podcast, a New Orleans based Disney fan podcast. Thank you for listening to our show and we hope it brings a smile to your face. Your feedback is appreciated and we are committed to listening to our audience.
MOWICAN ROLL CALL
Please note: the Magic Our Way Podcast is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its entities. All opinions expressed therein are solely those of the Magic Our Way podcast. No animals were harmed in the making of this podcast.
THE HUB: Worth It or Not Worth It, The Dining Plan
For this Hub, we discuss whether or not the Disney Dining Plan, as of March 2018, is worth it or not worth it. This is part three in a series or Worth or Not Worth It shows which include MOW #163 and MOW #208.
Since all of us agree that the dining plan is worth it for the average family, each of us takes a dining plan and break it down for a week’s stay. Lee, Danny, and Kevin plan out where to eat, when to eat, and what to eat.
- Danny is assigned the Deluxe Dining Plan.
- Total price is $581.25, which $116.25 per adult per night.
- Lee is assigned the Standard Dining Plan.
- Total price is $377.45, which is $75.49 per adult per night.
- Kevin is assigned the Quick Service Dining Plan
- Total price is $262.50, which is $52.50 per adult per night.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding the Dining Plans.
- SUBSTITUTIONS! Table service dessert can be exchanged for a side. Counter service credit can be exchanged for 3 snacks (good to know for Food & Wine)
- Credits are based on nights of stay, but can be used up until midnight on check out day.
And, here are the rules we were given for this activity.
- Arrive on a Saturday, Depart on Thursday. That is 5 nights, 6 days. You decide the time of year.
- Break down each day. Which park? What is your counter service meal? Table service meal? Where do you use your snack credits?
- Park Hopping allowed
- Must use all credits
- You can supplement your plan with outside items (Garden Grocer)
We hope you enjoy this activity ike we did. It also made us very hungry by the time we were done with it.
What are your thoughts about our findings? Any comments? We would love to hear your opinions. Share them at email@example.com. Your opinions are always welcome on our show. Seriously, every opinion is welcome.
For more audio, video, and live content subscribe to the FREE Magic Our Way podcast. – iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, & Blubrry.
Follow us at the following:
We are now part of the BS Podcast Network. Check out the network of unique niche content here: https://bspodcastnetwork.com/. “We speak our minds so you don’t have to.”
- Google+ – http://bit.ly/21bAfyV
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/magicourway
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MagicOurWay
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/magicourway/
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/magicourway/
- PodBean – http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/apxng-3bc94/Magic-Our-Way—Artistic-Buffs-Talkin’-Disney-Stuff
- Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/c/MagicOurWayPodcast
- TuneIn Radio – http://tunein.com/radio/Magic-Our-Way-p861329/
Discover your local podcast community with the Satchel Podcast Player! Satchel is the world’s first podcast player that allows you to discover both locally sourced and locally focused podcasts right in your hometown. Listen Local and download the player at www.SatchelPlayer.com.
To learn more about the show, visit http://magicourway.com. Leave a VOICEMAIL or send us a TEXT at 1-815-MOWICAN (669-4226).
Give us a listen, ya’ heard! Click the link to listen now. Thanks for watching and listening! -Danny, Kevin, Lee, & Eli